CT LAX LITTLE LAXERs CLUB
Calling all future CT LAXERs...
Do you want to take your game to the next level?
CT LAX Presents... "THE LITTLE LAXERS PROGRAM”
Girls Lacrosse Skill Program
For 3rd & 4th Grades
Open to the first 40 applicants only – No Tryouts!
The LITTLE LAXER Program is a developmental program which will feed into the CT LAX SUMMER TRAVEL TEAMS. The LITTLE LAXERS will focus on skill development and small game play. The program is designed to introduce current 3rd & 4th Graders to the thrilling game of women's lacrosse. Coaches will be comprised of top level college players and professional coaches from the area who will be positive role models as well as excellent clinicians.
Membership Fee $500 Includes:
- 5 skill sessions consisting of 1 hour skill work & ½ hour small game play (Please see Schedule below)
- Includes Registration to the Quick Stick Camp (Dates are listed below) provided by CT LAX during the 2016 summer ($225 Value)
- Quality Coaching Staff with professional coaches & college players
- Reversible pinnie & CT LAX PROGRAM T-shirt
- 2016 Feeder Program to the CT LAX ELITE SUMMER TEAMS
Optional Tournament: July 9th & 10th - New England Youth All-Star Tournament - DEVENS, MA
- If you choose to play, an additional cost of $250 will be added.
- We MUST have at least 13 players committed in order to participate -
- Commitments must be made before May 15th.
- The charge will NOT be added if we do not have enough players.
LITTLE LAXERs SUMMER PRACTICE SCHEDULE:
June 14th - 4:00-5:30
June 16th - 4:00-5:30
June 20th - 9:00-12:00 (Quick Stick Camp)
June 21st - 9:00-12:00 (Quick Stick Camp)
June 22nd - 9:00-12:00 (Quick Stick Camp)
June 27th - 4:00-5:30
July 6th - 4:00-5:30
July 12th - 5:30-7:00